Jake's been getting pb&j since before he was one. And seafood, another no-no. This sounds way snobbier than I mean it to, but I don't follow the American dietary standards for babies. The UK is much more sensible.
Plus, the reason they say wait on those things is allergies, and I wanted to find out whether Jake would swell up and choke on that stuff in the safety of my own home, not at daycare when some kid "shares" his lunch
i tried to give a one year old a french fry this weekend and i was shut down by his dad
ReplyDeletei was alos informed he could not have PB & J until he was three
baby feeding is hard
Jake's been getting pb&j since before he was one. And seafood, another no-no. This sounds way snobbier than I mean it to, but I don't follow the American dietary standards for babies. The UK is much more sensible.
ReplyDeletePlus, the reason they say wait on those things is allergies, and I wanted to find out whether Jake would swell up and choke on that stuff in the safety of my own home, not at daycare when some kid "shares" his lunch