Oh, the cuteness!!!!! (And here's the part where I've now typed and deleted at least 15 sentences that sounded oh-so-witty in my head but not so much in word form. I guess I'm at that point where all I have to offer to the conversation is obvious declarations... sigh)
So glad you took the time to be THAT mom... this post really made my evening!
Jake has gotten so big! I'd have to say my favorite shots are those where you can't see him under his hood, and he's practically climbing inside his trick-or-treat bucket.
That is one cute kid! And look how quickly you got your pics online. You put the rest of us Moms to shame.
ReplyDeleteOh, the cuteness!!!!! (And here's the part where I've now typed and deleted at least 15 sentences that sounded oh-so-witty in my head but not so much in word form. I guess I'm at that point where all I have to offer to the conversation is obvious declarations... sigh)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you took the time to be THAT mom... this post really made my evening!
that is too cute. and i'll be damned if he ain't the spittin image of dave. being THAT momma is the best kind of momma to be, sugar!
ReplyDeleteOMG Such a cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteJake has gotten so big! I'd have to say my favorite shots are those where you can't see him under his hood, and he's practically climbing inside his trick-or-treat bucket.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the lollipop pic. And was he trading kisses for candy?
ReplyDelete