I hate to be that mom that puts a full 120 seconds of low-quality video of their kid eating dinner, but I can't get over how much he loves canned grean beans. Wanna know a secret? I do too. Right out of the can. At room temperature. And if left to my own devices I'd probably shovel them into my face just like Jake does.
Jake ate about 4/5ths of a can of beans, then some tater tots, and some fish. And a string cheese. And drank a yoBaby mixed up with some milk ("mahshack"). And then a bunch of pizza. And then a piece of bread and spaghetti with crab gravy. And some crackers. And a banana. And then he was done.
Same in this house! Have you tried a can of butter beans on Jake yet? Better than candy!
ReplyDeleteso funny, because I thought of writing how much Jake reminded me of Spencer when I watched him jam fistfuls of food in his face!
ReplyDeleteIt's that whole "turn to the side and shove everything in as hard and fast as possible" method.
It's amazing! Face full of beans and the kiddo is still adorable. Now on to Spencer! My stalking continues.
ReplyDelete