I love it! Thank you for the pictures. I was starting to wonder if the Ladies Man was still around, or if he was still shopping for undershirts.
great impersonation of the cat on "get fuzzy"
Those 2 must be great buds! Love his hair, by the way. And his shorts. And whatever he's eating to grow that tall.
Classic face! Love the hair, love the shirt... it even beats Banjo's "I'm a tits man" shirt.
Please tell me that the planter is short....Jake is HUGE!
Cute!!!
I love it! Thank you for the pictures. I was starting to wonder if the Ladies Man was still around, or if he was still shopping for undershirts.
ReplyDeletegreat impersonation of the cat on "get fuzzy"
ReplyDeleteThose 2 must be great buds! Love his hair, by the way. And his shorts. And whatever he's eating to grow that tall.
ReplyDeleteClassic face!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair, love the shirt... it even beats Banjo's "I'm a tits man" shirt.
Please tell me that the planter is short....Jake is HUGE!
ReplyDeleteCute!!!
ReplyDelete