Friday, March 30, 2007

my camera takes video. who knew?

If you know me, you know I'm a techtard, so you'll understand why you have to tilt your head/screen ninety degrees to see these videos.

And there's no flash or focus, so take a Dramimine

They aren't that exciting, but you get to hear Jake say "cup" over and over again, and that weird "gootcha gootcha" that has to mean something because he says it all the time.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was possible. But after hearing the little booger I think I love him more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gotcha gotcha is hilarious!! And how do these kids spot something like a cup halfway across a room?!
    Yup, he's even cuter on video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see someone else's kid doing crazy stuff with his arms. My damn speakers don't work - bah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeeze Lora, give him the cup. Oh, good he got it. It makes me so sad that I have never met the little booger. I am trying it with a dog first. If I don't kill the dog, I won't get my tubes tied.

    ReplyDelete