Saturday, January 6, 2007

6 january 2007



merry week past new year and the parade is finally here and a very happy go eagles!!

3 comments:

  1. what the heck is this froggy parade business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to set the record straight. I was one of the youngest people to ever walk the 3 mile parade route in a costume and back piece. I was 1 year and 10 months old. I do not have specific proof but I can assure you I havent seen any kids younger than that in the 29 years since.

    Second, one of my costumes used to hang on display in the Museum because I won first prize in the Juvenile Division of the Fantasies. The group that I went out with that year also won first prize in our overall division. I believe that it was in 1979 or 1980.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave? Are you posting anonymously or do we have an uber-mummer on our hands?

    ReplyDelete