These kinds of pics make me totally relish that I have a semi-stationary baby - well, at least he doesn't slide very fast. And he certainly can't go through things backwards yet. Although he can get stuck under a couch or two...
Why does my kid have a yellow nose? I often wonder, are they going to make a Christmas song about him someday? Will he go down in His..tor..ie?
and by yellow, I mean orange... it's early, forgive me
These kinds of pics make me totally relish that I have a semi-stationary baby - well, at least he doesn't slide very fast. And he certainly can't go through things backwards yet. Although he can get stuck under a couch or two...
ReplyDeleteWhy does my kid have a yellow nose? I often wonder, are they going to make a Christmas song about him someday? Will he go down in His..tor..ie?
ReplyDeleteand by yellow, I mean orange... it's early, forgive me
ReplyDelete